Coos Bay Craft Beer Sales Representative
Bigfoot Beverages of Coos Bay is looking for a Craft Beer Sales Representative. This position will work in both on and off premise accounts.
We are looking for a candidate that is self-motivated and goal oriented. It is important to have the ability to work unsupervised and relate well at all times to people, customers and co-workers. Must have excellent communication skills, ability to organize and prioritize workload to maximize efficiency, handle multiple functions, with an overall attention to detail and accuracy.
The successful applicant will have the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Proven craft beer sales and knowledge
- Lift up to 75 lbs and move up to 165 lbs.
- Read, converse and be understood in the English language
- Demonstrate good math skills and must have good handwriting
- Active listening, critical thinking, understanding of the craft beer culture, good judgment and decision making skills
- Demonstrated leadership, social and team building skills
- A good driving record is required. A motor vehicle report will be requested from the DMV. A current CDL is a plus.
- Requires minimum of three years craft beer sales and/or equivalent beer sales, with extensive knowledge of the craft beer industry. Bachelor’s degree is preferred
This position is a salaried (exempt level), Monday –Friday, some weekend work and attendance at craft beer events and festivals may be required. Wage is subject to union contract.
Bigfoot Beverages supports a drug-free workplace and will require a drug test. As part of our hiring practice we also require a physical. A probationary period is required. Benefits are provided and waiting periods apply.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Fill out an Application