Eugene Craft Beer Coordinator
Bigfoot Beverages has a great career opportunity! We are recruiting for a Craft Beer Coordinator position. The Craft Beer Coordinator’s primary objective is to support the Director of Craft Beer. This position is accountable for developing and maintaining supplier relations by effectively answering supplier questions, maintaining seasonal calendar, providing sales reporting, integrating new suppliers with the VIP system and coordinating and scheduling annual business planning. This position is responsible for developing and maintaining incentives, new item set up, reporting and accounting functions.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of Bigfoot’s craft beer portfolio
- Represent the company and interface with suppliers developing and maintaining excellent relations
- Efficiently and accurately set up new items, new suppliers and maintain files
- Communicate package beer items with deposit to OBRC
- Enter new item pricing
- Update price changes in VIP
- Develop and disseminate monthly post-offs by the 15th for following month
- Maintain master seasonal calendar
- Effectively work with suppliers on any pricing discrepancies, errors or changes and accurately update VIP
- Develop one-sheet incentive details for sales team
- Prepare scorecard on current incentives for weekly meeting
- Compile final incentive results, provide report to Director of Craft Beer for approval and submit to Payroll
- Process invoices for samples and donation requests
- Code expenses and review all G/L lines for proper coding
- Track spending for marketing on top suppliers monthly
- Approve and process all bill backs from spending and sample/donation accounts for all locations
- Prepare and review expense budget with Director of Craft Beer
- Review pricebook for errors bi-weekly
- Reporting account information as requested by Sales Reps and Suppliers
- Provide VIP support and training to suppliers, send monthly VIP reports to select breweries, interface with VIP/Suppliers on reporting discrepancies
- Assist Craft Beer Director in brewery/supplier meetings by managing list of suppliers and scheduling meetings for annual business plans between October through December of each year. Prepare sales and customer history and CPC information prior to brewery meetings
- Coordinate, plan and execute trade shows by securing venues, equipment rental, food, banners, glassware, invites, manage RSVPs, set up and clean up.
- Maintain event list by location and beer trailer schedule on shared calendar
- Track current list of Sales Reps and shirt size for beer swag
- Attend trade shows, events and festivals
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with flexibility for change and innovation
- Positive attitude, commitment and excitement for the craft beer industry
- Effective Communication (Written and Verbal).
- Accuracy, Attention to Detail and Follow-up Skills
- Managing Processes, Problem Solving and Analytics
- Effective Planning and Organization Skills
- Technical and Mathematical Aptitude
- Business Acumen
- Collect, Analyze and Summarize Data and Trends
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Active Listening
- Integrity, Initiative and Achievement
- Credible and Dependable
- Exceptional Work Ethic and Ethical Conduct
- Computer Proficiency (Preferred: Microsoft Office Suite, VIP)
This job operates in multiple work environments including but not limited to a professional office environment, warehouse, and is occasionally in the trade or traveling to breweries. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, printers, filing cabinets and fax machine. This position may be exposed to outside elements and inclement weather when traveling to and from locations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands; sit and drive. The employee is occasionally required to push; pull; move; carry; lift; climb and balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch and crawl. The employee must be able to lift up to 50 lbs occasionally, Specific vision abilities required for this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. The schedule is Monday through Friday with some evening events and weekend work as necessary. 40 plus hours weekly, shift start time varies based on daily need. This is an exempt level position.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out of the area travel and overnight may be expected.
Required Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Three years of related business experience in marketing, accounting or business administration
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor Degree
- Beverage/Beer Industry
Bigfoot Beverages supports a drug-free workplace and will require a drug screen, background check, and run a motor vehicle report from the DMV.
Bigfoot Beverages provides competitive wages and a comprehensive benefit package including but not limited to, health coverage, life insurance, 401(k), vacation and sick time, waiting periods may apply. A probationary period is required.
Deadline to Apply: Open Until Filled
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Fill out an Application